Just over $10 a ride to commute to NYC and FREE Parking*!
Take Martz Commuter service to NY Port Authority or Wall Street, Monday-Friday, departing from Marshalls Creek, Delaware Water Gap PNR or Tannersville PA.
*Economy includes downtown morning drops after NY Port Authority
Key – New York Economy Stops
- SR209-State Route 209, Marshalls Creek
- X310 – State Park and Ride Exit 310 off I-80
- TAN – Tannersville
- Port – NY Port Authority Bus Terminal
- WS – Downtown Wall Street
- Uptown – Madison 46th/47th
Excludes weekends and holidays
Economy packages are available online with your convenient reloadable Commuter Pass (visit here if you are a first time online customer). You may also visit a Martz Agent in Stroudsburg or Mt. Pocono for those who prefer using tickets. Questions? Please give us a call 570-421-3040.
* SR209 & X310 locations offer free parking! TAN please see gas station attendant to purchase parking permits.