Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable journey? Look no further! Sign up for our newsletter and unlock a world of incredible tours and experiences. By subscribing, you will gain exclusive access to the latest tour schedule, ensuring that you will never miss out on the adventure of a lifetime.
At Martz Tours, we are dedicated to providing you with unforgettable experience and creating lasting memories. Our mission is to take the stress out of your travel plans, allowing you to relax and enjoy the journey. With our luxurious motorcoaches, you can sit back and unwind while we take care of all the details. From driving to tolls, fuel, parking and reservations, we have got you covered. So why worry about the logistics when you can simply let us handle it all? Embark on a new adventure with Martz Tours and let us help you make memories that will last a lifetime.
Browse bus trips in the following categories:
Are you tired of the stress and hassle of planning a trip? Look no further! Let our team of travel experts take care of all the details for you. From securing venue ticket selections and arranging hotel accommodations to planning your meals and activities, we handle it all. With our dedicated bus trip service, all you need to do is simply book with us, sit back, and enjoy the ultimate travel experience. Leave the planning to us and begin an adventure filled with unforgettable moments.
WHAT DOES PRICE INCLUDE?
1. Transportation: Round-trip via modern motorcoach, equipped with restroom, air-conditioning, tinted windows and public address system.
2. Accommodations: Your accommodations are chosen on the basis of location, value, cleanliness and dining facilities, where needed, and recommendations by past guests and tourism professionals.
We provide hotels and motels with rooming lists and they, in turn, make the room assignments.
Special requests are accommodated, when possible.
3. Sightseeing: All sightseeing tours, guides, and admissions are covered in the tour price as outlined in the itinerary, unless otherwise noted.
4. Baggage: Baggage service on all overnight trips is provided free of charge. Each person is allowed (1) one suitcase, not to weigh more than 45 pounds. A carry-on bag is permitted on the bus.
5. Tour Coordinator: When a single-day trip or multi-day tour is staffed by a tour coordinator, it is that person’s responsibility to handle all tour details while traveling. Please reach out to our tour coordinator with questions, issues and requests.
6. Meals: Meals are covered only where stated in the itinerary.
WHAT TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Meals: Other than those listed in the itinerary. When a meal is not included in the overall price, it will be listed as “on your own.”
2. Gratuities: Every passenger is provided an envelope for a bus driver’s tip. At times, a collection may be taken for step-on guides or other guides provided by the destination.
3. Personal Expenses: Valet and room service, telephone calls and all other items of a personal nature.
CAN A PERSON BE DENIED TRAVEL?
Yes, Martz reserves the right to refuse to transport a person under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs or who is incapable of taking care of him/herself, or whose conduct is such or likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers, or who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulation of the carrier. Such persons may be removed from the bus at any usual stopping place or at such other place as the driver may select. In event of such removal, the liability of the carrier shall not exceed the amount of the fare paid by the passenger.
Exception: This rule does not apply to persons who are ill and accompanied by an attendant or nurse.
When is Payment Due for My Trip?
For single day trips, payment in full needs to be made at time of booking.
For multi day trips, a $50 deposit is required with any booking and payment in full needs to be made 2 weeks prior to departure of trip.
MAY I LISTEN TO MUSIC ON DEVICES?
Yes, music devices and other electronic equipment are welcome on the bus when used courteously with other travelers. Music devices must be used with headphones and played at a low enough volume so as not to disturb other passengers or distract the bus driver. This is simply a matter of common courtesy that we must enforce for the comfort and safety of other passengers and the bus driver.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED ON THE BUS?
No. Federal law does not permit smoking on buses, including e-cigarettes.
MAY I USE MY CELL PHONE ON THE BUS?
Yes, but as a courtesy to other passengers, we prefer that you do not use your cell phone while traveling on the coach. Your cellphone should be set to vibrate. If you must use your cell phone, please limit your use to brief necessary calls only, and use it in a manner that does not interfere with other passengers or create a distraction for our driver. If your cell phone use disturbs other passengers or the driver, or if your cell phone continues to ring, the driver may ask you to turn off your cell phone. It is our goal to provide all of our passengers with the ability to rest comfortably and enjoy a safe and quiet ride while traveling with Martz.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
1. Reservations: Due to limits on the number of people who can be accommodated on our motorcoaches, and through hotel reservations, we suggest reservations be made at the earliest possible date. Reservations are handled on a first-come basis. Reservation is not confirmed until a deposit is received. We will accept names for wait lists, when possible.
2. Deposit/Payments: Payment in full is due at the time of booking for all single-day tours. Unless otherwise specificized, a 10 percent deposit per person is required to make reservations for a multi-day tour; 50 percent is due 60 days before the departure date, and payment in full is due 30 days prior to tour departure.
3. Bus Seating: While we try our best to accommodate all seating requests, we cannot guarantee you will be assigned the seat of your choice. Our online booking system automatically assigns seat numbers, but the seating arrangement may change before the departure date in order to accommodate those passengers with specific health and mobility needs.
4. Credit Cards: A 3-percent fee is levied on all credit card transactions.
5. Cancellation: All tour sales are final. There are no refunds. If you must cancel, we will attempt to sell your seat to someone on a wait list, but we offer no guarantees. Therefore, we suggest you purchase travel insurance.
6. Insurance: All passengers are insured while on the motorcoach only. Martz Tours is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged articles or luggage.
7. Traveling Abroad: If Martz Tours travels outside of the United States, you will be required to produce a valid passport.
8. Identification: Some venues, including casinos, require guests to provide government-issued identification.
9. Responsibility: Martz Tours acts as selling agent for transportation services and non-transportation services (including but not limited to hotels/motels, restaurant, sightseeing and amusements) sold or arranged by it; and as selling agent assumes no responsibility and shall not be held responsible for any injuries, loss (including but not limited to loss or damage to baggage or property), damage, inconvenience, delays or any additional costs due to any cause whatsoever. We reserve the right to decline, accept or remove any person as a member of a tour whether before or after commencement of the tour, and we reserve the right, without notice, to change the arrangements or cancel a tour should conditions necessitate such change or cancellation.
10. Final Tour Information: Prior to departure, you will receive final tour information including your boarding times and location, itinerary, baggage tags, hotel names and telephone numbers, as well as other information needed to ensure an enjoyable experience.
11. Electronic Devices and Cell Phones: We welcome the use of electronic devices and cell phones on our buses. Please use headphones while operating to avoid disturbing other passengers.
12. Weapons: Weapons of any kind are not permitted on our motorcoaches.